The Governing Council
The Governing Council is responsible for the overall strategic direction of the college. It works with the College's Senior Management Team to implement its strategic objectives and deliver high quality education.
The Governing Council has three committees, namely;
- The Education Committee manages the College's educational standards, results and future strategy providing the Council with accurate information concerning issues of strategic importance;
- The Investment Committee oversees college requirements which include repairs, maintenance and renovations of facilities to meet standards.
- The Finance Committee presides over the College's annual budget, financial planning and strategy implementation to ensure that there are funds available to meet the needs of the College.
- Some committee members are actively involved in the running of the College.
Senior Management Team
Under the leadership of the Principal, the Senior Management Team [SMT] is responsible for managing the college's strategic objectives and efficient running of the college. It ensures budgets are adhered to and develops sustainable systems that will deliver high-quality post-secondary education.
The College Principal is an executive member of the Governing Council and is responsible for the leadership, management and strategic direction of the College. He/she is assisted by the following Heads of Departments;
- A Vice Principal in charge of Personnel & Administration
- The Head of Academic & Research Department and
- The Head of Planning & Development
Download College Board Charter