It is also important to note that:
- Successful candidates joining instructions to be filled and returned at the admission office. Enrollment may be deferred for one year, after which a new application for admission is required;
- Admission is conditional upon receipt of satisfactory medical report received by the college.
- Students are responsible for medical examination fees;
- College accommodation is available on campus, which is only open during college semesters. pillows, sheets, mattress and blankets are not provided for to students;
- Students are advised to confirm availability of space at college administration office;
- Caution money of Ksh 1,000.00 must be deposited with the college at the time of registration and will be used to pay for any damage to or loss of college property. Any balance will be returned to the student at the end of their course or when the student leaves the college;
- Where necessary each course will indicate a list of equipment necessary for the course to be supplied by the student;
- Fees are payable in full at the beginning of each academic year. However, arrangements for payment in installments can be made to . No student shall be allowed to register or attend classes unless the required fees have been paid or a payment plan has been approved by the College Principal and in accordance with policy;
- Fees will not be refunded if a student leaves the college upon self-withdrawal or expulsion.
- New students must register within the stipulated time. Failure to which, their admission is cancelled. Continuing students must complete registration within the time period laid out in the college calendar;
- Students will be registered under the names appearing on the Birth certificates/National ID submitted in their applications. Once registered, names may not be changed unless through a legal process, and no change of names will be allowed in the final year of study;
- Students may be allowed to postpone studies after the start of the academic year for exceptional reasons (e.g. serious ill- health or social problems). Permission to postpone studies shall be considered by the college academic committee after the student has produced evidence of the reasons for postponement;
- A student who is discontinued from a course shall not be re- admitted for the same course until two years have lapsed;
- All students shall commit themselves in writing to abide by the college rules and regulations as prescribed. A copy of the rules and regulation shall be made available to students, and adequate notice will be given of any suggested changes to the rules and regulations;
- Student will be issued with a student Identity card (fee of Ksh 400 will be charged) which they must carry all the times and must be produced when requested by appropriate college officers in facilities such as the dining hall, library and computer centre). The identity card is not transferable and any fraudulent use may result in loss of student privileges or suspension.
- Loss of identity card should be reported to the administration office and replacement will be issued on payment of a fee (Ksh 400) and a copy of passport size photograph.